Start Systematising Today
3.5h training on how to put order into your business.
Action packed 3 step training, exploring key elements of a systematised online business.
Are you an online seller looking to tidy up your daily activities and spend less time in the business, then this training is for you.
- Putting proper structure into your business and how it all connects to tools and software
- Key elements that will make your life easier when outsourcing and dealing with virtual assistants and distributed teams
- Strategies and tactics on day to day goals aligned task management
Marcin Hashevsky (Chaszczewski)
Systematization Consultant, Speaker, Active Seller, Marketer
Marcin is a serial entrepreneur from Poland, living in Ireland. Having successfully sold his “amazon business” in late 2016 Marcin knows the power of systems first hand. He helps sellers systematize their business so they can spend less time in operations and more time on vision and growth. Marcin’s personal mission is to help entrepreneur-parents spend more time with their kids.
Who is this workshop for
- Soloprenuers looking to hire their first virtual employees
- Entrepreneurs working with small local or remote teams
- 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM
Why systems matter and why systems alone are not enough
Deeper reason why we systematize
Overview of the 3 steps we will go through in the training
- 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Putting the proper Structure in your business
Reducing workload – exercises
Intro to company wikis
Wiki’s best practices
- 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM, Coffee Break
- 11:30 AM – 12:00 Noon
Outsourcing and hiring tactics
Tips and tricks from 10 years of experience on Elance/Upwork
- 12:00 Noon – 1:00 PM
Intro to Task Management
Best Structure and Layouts for your Task Management System
Virtual team building and management
* Task management examples based on Asana software
- 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Free discussion, experience sharing, questions and answers