• November 26, 2014 at 3:33 pm #4427
    Stephanos

Hello.
    My case number is EU000106XX but i don’t have second letter yet.
    I completed the DS-260 form on JUN.
    Could you tell me when should I’ll have the interview?

November 26, 2014 at 4:09 pm #4430
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello.
    My case number is EU000106XX but i don’t have second letter yet.
    I completed the DS-260 form on JUN.
    Could you tell me when should I’ll have the interview?

Hello Stephanos,
    since you have submitted your forms on June, and you are current already, expect a second letter very soon. and have you unlocked your forms also ? cause it may cause a delay depending on the correction made.
    people started getting notified this week, so be patient and also call KCC and ask them if your forms have been proceeded :

• update ( 24 November 2014 ) :

Kentucky Consular Center started sending second letters this Monday morning. again your forms need to be proceeded if you want to be included in these notifications and you are also current. one of the notified selectees shared with us that he has AF 12*** as CN and submitted his forms on 25 June.

November 27, 2014 at 4:22 pm #4609
    Alaa

Hi,

My Case number is 2015ASxxxx

I have submitted my form 22nd of Nov. when can I expect my interview?

I did not receive the 2nd notification yet!

November 27, 2014 at 5:27 pm #4665
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,
    My Case number is 2015ASxxxx
    I have submitted my form 22nd of Nov. when can I expect my interview?
    I did not receive the 2nd notification yet!

Hello sir.
    you should have submitted your forms earlier and then you can worry about receiving a second letter.
    forms need 12 weeks in order to process them so, after 3 months from now you will have received what you are waiting for..
    and one more thing: do not worry, you will have an interview scheduled by the end, so keep optimistic 😎

November 27, 2014 at 11:22 pm #4730
    Alaa

Hi Samual,

Thank you for your reply.

I am not worry about the time, I can wait, but I am worried that I have lost my chance.

I was waiting to prepare all my documents before submitting my application which took too much time to get ready.

Do I still have to chance to get interviewed?

Many Thanks
    Alaa Shaltoni

November 28, 2014 at 2:03 pm #4904
    Anonymous
    Inactive

the only document you need to have before submitting your forms is a passport cause you will be needing it’s ID. and the other docs can be prepared when you get called for an interview.
    anyways,

– but I am worried that I have lost my chance.
    – Do I still have to chance to get interviewed?

Yes, you have a chance. actually right when your forms get proceeded you’ll be notified and then have an interview scheduled. furthermore, DV-2015 interview have just started, no fears Visas will run out, with that Case Number you have 😉

February 1, 2015 at 11:41 am #12195
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi I would like to ask you if it isn’t too late for my interview, because i saw these information yesterday and i haven’t do my DS-260,
    can you help me What should i do

Thanks

February 1, 2015 at 1:15 pm #12196
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi I would like to ask you if it isn’t too late for my interview, because i saw these information yesterday and i haven’t do my DS-260, can you help me What should i do

Thanks

Hello @fille,
    Welcome to the forum.
    what is keeping you from filling your DS 260 forms? anyways, you have plenty of time to do that but you should do very soon.
    and what is your CN by the way ?

February 18, 2015 at 4:57 pm #12595
    Alaa

Hello Samual,

Hope you are doing well.

My Case number is 2015ASxxxx I have submitted my forms in 21st of Nov, 2014. when shall I expect my interview? I did not receive the 2nd notification yet!

Thanks

February 18, 2015 at 6:14 pm #12597
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Samual,
    Hope you are doing well.
    My Case number is 2015ASxxxx I have submitted my forms in 21st of Nov, 2014. when shall I expect my interview? I did not receive the 2nd notification yet!
    Thanks

Hey Alaa,

Can you please provide your CN like this 2015AS1xxx ( cross only the last 3 figures, not four ).
    anyways, since you have submitted your forms in 21st of Nov, you will not receive a 2NL this month, you will be up later.
    so, I am waiting on you to post your Case Number 😛

Thank you.

February 18, 2015 at 10:41 pm #12598
    Alaa

Hello Samual

My case number is 2015AS00017xxx

Thanks
    Alaa

February 18, 2015 at 11:04 pm #12599
    Alaa

Another question please, how much time they usually give between 2NLs and interviews?

Thanks
    Alaa

February 18, 2015 at 11:45 pm #12600
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Samual
    My case number is 2015AS00017xxx
    Thanks
    Alaa

Hey Alaa,

I am so sorry to say that your number AS17xxx is not safe. it is so unlikely that they will reach your number.

Last year which is worst case scenario, they reached only AS 13350, and so far they are on AS 4725 and we know that only 5 months are left in this fiscal year.

Very sorry. I hope you have applied for DV-2016. Good luck to you.

Another question please, how much time they usually give between 2NLs and interviews?
    Thanks
    Alaa

Between the 2NL and the interview, they give you at least 6 weeks, a month to prepare your documents, and 2 weeks for medical examination.

February 20, 2015 at 2:23 pm #12607
    Alaa

Thanks Samual

I am so sad to hear that, unfortunately I did not apply for DV-2016.

But is this because I was late when I applied the DS-260 forms or because I was late when I applied the first time in October, 2013 as I remember I applied in 29th of that month?

Regards

February 20, 2015 at 3:39 pm #12608
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Alaa,

if your CN is really AS 17 XXX, then I am very sorry this isn’t a safe one. most people talk about reaching 10 XXX by the end. you should have applied for 2016, how could you miss ?

But is this because I was late when I applied the DS-260 forms or because I was late when I applied the first time in October, 2013 as I remember I applied in 29th of that month?

No, it is not because you have applied late or you have submitted your forms late, it is because, the program selected you almost at last, the first one to get selected gets the first rank ( CN ) and thus they go further.

sorry once again.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.