• March 20, 2015 at 7:27 am #13911
    Ashok kumar khatri

dear samuel

I a selected for the DV 2015. I did my medical exam on 13 March 2015. But my chest x-ray report showed small stain in my right chest. And I have to go through the sputum test.I gave the final sample on 18 March 2015. the result of the test is said to come after 56 days i.e may be after 17 May. And if the result of the test comes positive, I have to go through the medication for next six month.
    But as per the second letter it is mentioned my interview date is April 13, 2015 and the visa should be issued by September 30, 2015. And if I fail to get the visa by same date then my registration for the DV 2015 will expire.
    But if i undergo through medical treatment as per the norms then the last date of visa issuance will cross.
    In that case how will be my case considered? And whether I will be provided more time for the process or my case will be stopped? Please clear the doubts.

April 3, 2015 at 1:22 pm #14372
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Ashok,

first, sorry for this late response, I never noticed your topic among the forum until I checked the dashboard today since you were not a registered user.

I understand your issue. I think all you need to do is do not schedule the interview, go for it and tell them ( actually convince them ) that there is a pending document you can not have until the 17th of May.

Doing that, they will put you in AP ( Administrative Processing ) until you provide the sputum test result. because if you ask for an interview reschedule, you may not find an interview slot available in future..

I also recommend you post a question to our expert @britsimon in his q&a page: http://britsimonsays.com/ask-questions/.

Thank you!

April 29, 2015 at 6:30 pm #14446
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Samuel, as things show, I will be having my interview on july. When is the best time to arrange my medical exams? Can I do it 2 months prior, like one early May? So that I am sure that I will make it on time.

April 30, 2015 at 12:55 am #14447
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey @Alex,

It doesn’t really matter when you perform the medical examination, what matters is that the medical exams expire in 6 months so you have to travel before that. The best choice is to wait until you receive a 2nd notification letter then call your accredited hospital to arrange an appointment. usually if you do so you will have an appointment for the medical test within the last 2 weeks before the visa interview.

Yes – next month should contain your CN, and no need to rush in terms of medical examination.

Have a nice day 🙂

April 30, 2015 at 1:02 pm #14451
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Samuel. 🙂

April 30, 2015 at 5:15 pm #14454
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Anytime. You’re welcome !!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.