• December 19, 2014 at 6:09 pm #10231
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Most of DV-2015 winners are complaining about the delays and the retard in receiving their 2nd notification letters, and having their interviews scheduled by the end.. but actually there is nothing to worry about. all is caught; Kentucky Consular Center are doing their best to handle all.

If you were a winner, and you have a small Case Number, then you are supposed to submit your ds-260 forms as early as possible. because KCC stated that, All forms need at least 12 weeks to process, and then when you are current according to visa bulletins, at that time, you shall expect a second letter to be received, and keep logging into the entrant status check website.

But, most of winners with small Case Numbers starting filling out their forms in a very late date. a perfect example is one who has AF 8000 as CN and submitted his forms in September, only! We agree that he is current in October 2014, but, to be proceeded, his forms need at least 3 months, in December maybe, so his interview will be held on a later month. ( no worries, this would never drive you to visa refusal or denial, as long as Visas are available. )

So, this topic is providing a sample email you can send to Kentucky Consular Center in order to ask them to check if your forms are proceeded or yet, and if your interview is already scheduled and you are not notified yet.

Before sending an email, think. is your case number current ? yes it is.. but, have you submitted your forms ( ds 260 ) early enough to have them proceeded ?

Example Emails :

• Contacting KCC to ask if your interview is scheduled or yet :

Case Number : 201XXXXXXXXXXX
    First Name : XXXX
    Last Name : XXXX
    Date of Birth: MMDDYYYY

Dear sir or madam,

According to the visa bulletin, my case number is current for [month, e.g October] , however I have not received any notification to know the date of my interview so far, and there is no update on the entrant status check page.
    Please let me know if my interview has been scheduled.

Best regards.

• Contacting KCC to ask if your forms are proceeded or yet :

Case Number : 201XXXXXXXXXXX
    First Name : XXXX
    Last Name : XXXX
    Date of Birth: MMDDYYYY

Dear sir or madam,

According to the visa bulletin, my case number is current for [month, e.g October] , however I have not received any notification to know the date of my interview so far, and there is no update on the entrant status check page.
    Please let me know if my forms have been proceeded.

Best regards.

Send your emails to KCCDV@state.gov

As for contacting KCC to unlock your forms, the email is very simple and nothing complicated: just make sure those elements appear in your email body:
    – Case Number
    – Date Of Birth
    – Applicant Name

and your email body shall contain an explanation of why you want to unlock your forms, and what to unlock if possible to precise ( example: passport info.. )

Now, if you have received any reply from their part, and you couldn’t understand the content, you can always contact us through our contact page.

if you think this topics needs to be edited for an error, wrong or missing information, please report it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.