Hello there! by the end of this tutorial you’ll be able to edit and crop your green card electronic diversity visa photo.
Before you go to the photographer to take your photo, or before taking your photo by yourself, please read these tips:
– Avoid too much light/less light in photograph
– Avoid shadows, use PhotoShop to make white/light background
– If your glasses will reflect lights, take them off
– stay focused, and looking straight to the camera
– make sure you appear in the center, and don’t laugh or smile too much
– make sure photograph is in good quality, with original colors
– take a wide bigger photo to edit later
– if you are committed to wear specific clothing like Hijab or religious and traditional cloths, you don’t need to take them off, just make sure face features appear.
As if you are done with the photo, you should use the photo cropper tool and follow this tutorial to edit and crop your photo to match the required sets. Here’s the photo cropper tool:
– photo should be 600/600 pixels.
– photo should be in JPEG format.
– photo size should be less than 240kb.
– photo should be in true color, not black and white.
After you have the photo ready, save it and wait for the big day.
For DV-2016, we have already talked about how to edit photo, the video could be found in our videos archive.
As for now, DV lottery 2017 or DV-2017 will be open from October 1st until November 2nd 2015:
Online registration for the DV 2017 Program will begin on Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 12:00 noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), and conclude on TUESDAY, November 3, 2015 at 12:00 noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EST) (GMT-5).