YunExpress is a Chinese logistics company founded in April 2014. Its main business is global shipping and China fulfillment service. It offers optimized logistics operations, cutting-edge IT solutions (hardware and software technology applications), and efficient transportation solutions.
YunExpress is basically for companies wanting to expand their businesses globally without having to spend a lot of money for logistics. YunExpress currently has 2 offices in Shenzhen and branches particularly in Fujian Province, Shanghai, Yiwu, Chengdu, Xiamen and Guangzhou. It employs over 800 professional logistics service personnel, and has 10 cargo transit centers in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Japan, and the United States.
Today, YunExpress has over 10,000 active members and is one of the top 3 logistics company in China.
How Does YunExpress Work?
YunExpress works like a shipping broker in China – an intermediary between world’s leading logistics companies and merchants/ marketplaces.
Here’s how it works:
- Courier collects or receives packages to be shipped out of China – and send it to YunExpress carrier facility.
- The package then gets freighted by YunExpress to its destination country.
- After the package has gone through customs control, the package is then transferred to another cheap local courier for delivery. YunExpress is partnered with leading logistics companies around the world and chooses which local courier can deliver your package the cheapest way possible. For example, USPS for USA, Royal Mail for UK, Collisimo for France, DHL for Germany and so on.
YunExpress is partnered with leading marketplaces like Ebay, AliExpress, Amazon and Wish. If you’re a frequent shopper from these marketplaces, you may have already noticed it as one of the shipping method options. Basically, when a customer places an order, the merchant sends the package directly to YunExpress and lets it do all the job to have the package delivered to the customer.
YunExpress cooperates with world’s leading postal networks and specializes in air freight, commercial and custom clearance, as well as FBA delivery.
Why Should You Use YunExpress?
- YunExpress makes commercial and customs clearance fast and easy.
- Package can easily be tracked online at yuntrack.com, aftership.com and 17track.net. Routing information are detailed and updated in a timely manner.
- YunExpress has a strong delivery network and warehouse operation capabilities.
Today, as China’s exports continuously surges at the fastest pace, thousands of China’s logistics industry continues to boom as well. YunExpress has been in the industry for 4 years now and have established offices across China, and abroad (United Kingdom – London France – Paris Germany – Frankfurt Italy – Turino Spain – Madrid Netherlands – Amsterdam United States – Los Angeles). With its 4 years’ experience, it has developed efficient procedures to ship worldwide, a global IT system to track shipments, and excellent facilities and equipments.