Silver Investment Guidance

Global From Asia Team

I’ve had HK company 5 years, I never made money . I invested in silver thru it. I want to transfer assets to another jurisdiction say panama company. initially my HK accounting firm said steps were

1. register new company lets say Panama for hypothetical example
2. As director write a memo that HK Co. intends to transfer assets (silver holdings) to Panama company
3. companies that hold silver acknowledge silver assets transferred to new company
4. I apply to deregister from HK