Disclosure, I’m not a lawyer and this is tips and tricks and insights I have picked up over the years. Please also consult an accountant and/or lawyer before making massive corporate structure decisions.
Topics Covered in this Episode
- Where is your customer based?
- Where will you hire your employees?
- Will you need to get a residence permit / visa in any country?
- Where are you seeking investment / raising capital?
- How often are you paying suppliers and logistics overseas (often being China / Asia)
People / Companies / Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- Stripe Hong Kong episode (last time I did a solo show)
Episode Length 11:56
Thanks for tuning in – today’s was a bit shorter than usual – hope it was helpful. I’m thinking to have some of these shorter solo shows where I give some tidbits and commonly asked questions from listeners – feedback is always appreciated!
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Android: Check out Android Options or Listen via Stitcher Internet Radio streaming
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review on iTunes!