So today’s show I was lucky enough to get Jeremy Hanks on the show, he is co-founder of Doba dropship platform and now focused on Dropship Commerce software. He has been visiting Hong Kong and China a few times now from America, and I was able to catch him during his few days in town for this podcast talking about e-commerce and dropship in America and looking into it from an Asian company perspective. So let’s get started.
Topics Covered in this Episode
- Intro Jeremy
- Welcome to Hong Kong, this is the 2nd time i have met you here and i believe your 4th trip, what brings you back?
- We know about china factories and everything is made there, so lets not get into that too much, how about the Chinese / Hong Kong drop shippers? Are you noticing that picking up ?
- Where are more shipments coming from in drop shipping? USA, Asia?
- For your business Dropship Commerce, you are flexible for non-usa based businesses to register?
- Keeping an eye on Asia, noticing the trend
- Balancing Supply and Consumer Demand
- Advice for Asian based e-commerce or online businesses
- Going after a big enough problem to solve before “tweaking the machine”
- More as suppliers or as sellers?
- Advice for listeners asking “what product should I sell?”
- What do you see for the future of drop shipping?
- So for Dropship commerce, how much does it cost and what does it do?
- How can listeners reach out?
People / Companies / Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- launchup . org (not currently online)
- Jeremy’s current venture – dropship.com Dropship Commerce
- Endless Aisle – definition
- Contacting Jeremy @ dropship.com
- on Twitter – @jeremyhanks
Episode Length: 19:17
That’s a wrap, Jeremy is an amazing businessman and I’m glad I get to catch up with him – He is definitely trying to get on top of the new wave of global e-commerce companies and openly admits its becoming less USA-focused. This is exciting for me and the rest of our listeners here, as we try to focus our businesses around the growing Asia economy.
Hopefully it will get a little bit easier for us! But when its hardest, is usually when its early stage and the most opportunity!
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Internet Radio streaming
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review on iTunes!