So today we have a friend of mine who I made from this very podcast, Gerard Nieuwenhuis was an early listener to the show and reached out to me from the get go appreciating the show and I am excited he has agreed to come on today and share his business which is a very promising and steadily growing ecommerce business about how he grew it and gives us some tips and insights so lets jump in
Topics Covered in this Episode
- Topic global e-commerce strategies with Gerard
- Introduce Gerard, We met from the podcast, and I always enjoy your feedback on the show so thanks for that!
- So you’re doing global e-commerce can you share with listeners what that is?
- Is this your main distribution channel, do you have other ways you
- TRNDlabs is your main brand – and thanks for hooking me up with one of those mini drones – thanks for that – so How do you spot trends and opportunities for these brands?
- How do you currently source your products?
- So you come to China one or two times a China – how is that – normally timed around trade show season right?
- And I know you recently setup a company in Hong Kong – congrats! How was the process? How is your corporate structure now if you don’t mind me asking
- What is a day in your life now like doing this global e-commerce business?
- What do you recommend others starting up wanting to get into e-commerce, what should they do?
- Thanks for coming on the show Gerard – how can people reach out to you and your company?
People / Companies / Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- Mike’s USA trip planned for September
- Bridges Executive Centre via Globalfromasia.com/bridges (Affiliate Link)
- Global Sources Trade Show in Hong Kong
- Canton Fair in Guangzhou, China
- Also may be good to check out our China trade show podcast episode
- Gerard Nieuwenhuis contacting Betafresh gerard @ betafresh.com
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter at GlobalFromAsia.com/subscribe
Episode Length 38:41
Thanks for coming on Gerard, he had a blast and is already discussing coming on for another able some specific strategies, so I’d you have some tips you’d like him to share in managing a global e-commerce business, hit us up in the comment section and we may turn it into an upcoming show!
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Android: Check out Android Options or Listen via Stitcher Internet Radio streaming
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review on iTunes!